Sunday, August 13, 2017

Bicycle Fun Fold Card

Hi, everyone! Today's card is bigger than the normal A2 size I usually make, but I love it! This card folded for mailing is 5 1/2" square. I guess I'll be using my Envelope punch board to make a custom envelope - which is always fun!


Mixture of cardstock from Stampin' Up, Recollections, and Cricut.
Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere some elements along with SU Mini Glue Dots & Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Simon Says Stamp, Uplifting Thoughts for the sentiment stamped with SU Melon Mambo ink.


I love it! And I know exactly who I'm going to mail this to.


There you go! Got my envelope created easy peasy with the Envelope Punch Board.
Thanks for visiting with me today. You have no idea how much I look forward to reading your comments. It's how I start my morning because they always make me smile.

Shared:

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Janis!!! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Janis What a Funtabulous and Absolutely adorable card!! Love your scene and the fun fold....you totally outdid yourself.....your card is Magnificently Spectacular!!! Love....LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janis… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… great card design. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and great dies---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete