Sunday, July 24, 2016

Washi Storage

Hi, everyone!

I don't have a lot of washi tape, but what I do have is here and there and in that box, on that shelf.... So unorganized. I hate being unorganized.  Say hello to my new washi tray.


This is way more fancy than I need for washi organization, but it's pretty. I like pretty. :)

Sil ID# 47683, 3D Ribbon & Washi Tape Storage Tray
Kraft cardstock for insert part of tray
DCWV Honey Chic stack for pattern paper part of tray (and it glitters)



I am in real need of washi. I don't use it often because I forget I have it. But then when I want to use it, it doesn't match. Obviously I like pink and purple. Where are my turquoise, greens, and yellows? Hello. Maybe I should do a swap with someone to increase my color and pattern options. :)

If you don't follow me on Facebook, (and why is that?), here's a photo collage of me and all our girls using the same Snapchat filter. Keri, my oldest daughter, was playing with collages last week. Just wanted to share with you. We have the prettiest girls. Just sayin'. 



Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

2 comments:

  1. Love your Washi Tape holder!! It is very pretty!!!
    And I so love the collage of you and the girls. And yes, ya'll do have beautiful girls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Washi Tape holder... I have a bunch of them... I think I'm gonna hang mine on my ribbon holder that I have on the wall.. I don't use ribbon as much as I use to... and I'll be able to see them out in the open!!! :) And YES you have Beautiful Daughters! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete