Thursday, September 24, 2015

Autumn Treat Bags

Happy Thursday, everyone!


Have you guys tried the Stampin' Up monthly kit called Paper Pumpkin?
If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Here is the September kit finished at my house.


 The kit included:
Wickedly Sweet Photopolymer Stamp Set
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Spot ink
8 kraft bags
8 kraft fringe wrap pieces (self-adhesive)
8 paper straws
2 sheets of striped tags
2 sheets of white tags
8 white support pieces
8 pieces of orange thick baker's twine (18" each)
8 pieces of raffai (18" each)

I started out duplicating the samples shown on the instruction sheet, but was having so much fun, that I quickly added a second ink color to the mix (Rich Razzleberry), and did more stamping on the tags. My favorite 2 stamps in this set are the dotted line and the straight line.  I found I kept wanting to stamp those on everything with different combinations.



Oh so much fun!
I filled my treat bags with Hershey Chocolate Nuggets then tied lots of knots in the raffia. LOL Maybe that will stop me from opening them and having a chocolatefest. 

Submitted: 2 Creative Chicks - anything goes

Don't forget, today is the last day to link up any 3D project over at my challenge blog, PDE Linky Party. You can link up as often as you like. Themes are open to your interpretation, and it can be any type of crafting using any brand of products. A new theme starts tomorrow and every Friday. I'll give you a hint..... every last Friday of the month has an Anything Goes theme. :)

Hey! Click this link....

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Your treat bags are beautiful. You really put a lot of creative work into each one!, The fringe really is stunning really gives that country flair to them....You so did a super outstanding creative job!!
    You so Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bags are AWESOME! What a fun package this month to create for Halloween/Thanksgiving! Love them and the cute tags are so fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete