Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cricut Make-It-Now Bike Card

Happy Saturday! Hope you all have a good weekend. We are going to the Apple Store this morning, and I'm sure playing around in the afternoon. I'm ready to just hang out with the family a little bit.

Today I have a Cricut Make-It-Now card to show you. I love that section in Cricut Design Space. It's nice that some talented people designed some cards, and then shared how to re-create them with us in the Make-It-Now section. Brilliant idea!

  • Cricut Make-It-Now Bicycle & Butterflies card
    • This card did NOT come with the butterfly cuts. I searched for one in the Cricut image library and cut it out in 2 different sizes with one in pattern paper. I inked around the edges and added some tiny clear rhinestones to their bodies. Adhered them with glue dots and folded up the wings a bit.
  • Large blue rhinestones added to clouds
  • Bicycle basket inked around the edges and cut out with pattern paper.



  • Cardz TV Stamps - Just Saying for sentiment stamp
  • Added another butterfly to the inside as well
Fun! 
See you next time. 
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis. I love your summery card. A bright yellow bike like that would be fun to ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis!!! What a Super Sweet card!!!! LOVE that bike! :) Have a Crafty Weekend!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete