Saturday, December 21, 2013

Chevron Mini Album

Last Saturday, today and next Saturday, I'm showing you mini album creations!

All of the background papers for this mini are from 
Stampin' Up "Retro Fresh" 12x12 paper pack (clearance section).

I used Lori Whitlock's Chevron Mini Album SVG cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. 

Every page has a place for photos except the front and back covers.
This mini is for my son and his family. 







I used SVG cuts and Print & Cut feature on my Cameo.
All files from either
or
Except for sun - it's from Cricut's Doodlecharm cartridge.

This project is being linked up with Just Because Linky Party (anything goes), Alphabet Ch (W - whatever you wish), Blogger's Ch (holiday gifts), and Brown Sugar (anything goes).

Thanks for stopping by today!
HO HO HO :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Super cute mini album!! I just love my Cameo! looks like you do too! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mini! I have this file too but have not used it yet! Thanks for sharing!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning project. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete