Monday, January 31, 2011

MS BIKE RIDE HOUSTON TO AUSTIN

Please scroll down for current posts.  This post will periodically pop up back on top until the Bike Event in April.
Good morning all my bloggy friends!
Here is an opportunity for you to help your community.  My husband, Tom, will be BIKE RIDING from HOUSTON, TEXAS TO AUSTIN, TEXAS to fight MS April 16-17, 2011.


If you are interested in helping out, donations of any size are greatly appreciated!!
Here is a direct link to Tom's MS Bike Ride Event Donation Page.  His goal is to raise $1,000!!!
Thank you so much!  Please pass this link and information along to your company if they give to charitable causes (it's a great tax write off for them, I think!)

1 comment:

  1. It is so amazing that your husband is biking for MS. Was he diagnosed with MS? I was diagnosed with it in April 2009.

    I was just browsing the web and came across your site. I have a crafting site as well. It's http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com

    Anyway, I love your blog, it's beautiful! :) Just wanted you to know!

    ReplyDelete