Saturday, October 23, 2010

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

Good morning!  Guess what?!  Now you subscribe via email to Pause Dream Enjoy!

I've never used this service before, so we will learn how it works together.

Basically there is a button on my sidebar that says SUBSCRIBE.  Type in your email address, and you will receive an email asking for you to verify your subscription.  Once your verify, you will receive an email when I have new posts go up on my blog.

You'll only get at the most one email per day.  So if I posted twice on a day, you'd still get one email...... I think.

I set it up to send out emails between 7am - 9am.  I'm thinking if I post today at 2pm and then again at 4pm, you'll get one email the next morning alerting you of both posts.  But like I said, I'm learning too, so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Have you posted a pic of yourself wearing Halloween socks yet?  Click the GREEN SOCKED FOOT under my blog banner to go to the post where you can do that and see everyone else's socked feet.  :)


Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment