Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HELLO



UPDATE:  I just love all my bloggy friends!  I read your comments and smile or even laugh out loud sometimes!  Thank you so much for all your comments!


Good morning!
Have you been over to Paper Playtime yet to see the very first challenge going on?  Hop over and play along!

Tom & I did a lot of packing last weekend including lots of my crafting items.
I only left out the Create A Critter, Give A Hoot, and Independence Day cartridges to use until we get back to South Carolina.  I told myself to use Give A Hoot today, but after looking through the manual, all I could think of was Create A Critter.  Sorry.  I tried to use something different.  
I hope you guys aren't getting tired of seeing similar pattern paper lately either.  I'm trying to use up those scraps!  And I'm trying to be good a get a little ahead with my crafting so I can schedule posts to go up while we are driving across country.  You know I'll be in withdrawal from not crafting for a week.  LOL  But hopefully I'll have a few cards and / or crafts scheduled to post while we are driving through America.  I was able to get about 4 cards done today, so hey, that's cool!

Lavender card base from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background pink mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Background checked mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 2"
Hello clear stamp from Heidi Grace used with StazOn Jet Black ink
Ribbon from Michael's
Cricut Cartridge CREATE A CRITTER
Tree page 68 cut @ 4"
Bee page 68 cut @ 2 1/2"
All papers from either DCWV, Debbie Mumm, or K & Company (all scraps)

Hope your week has started off GREAT!
Do something GROOVY today!!
:)  Janis

6 comments:

  1. This is very cute...I know it's so sad packing away your crafts! Good thing you left out your Create a Critter! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as can 'bee'!!
    Create-a-Critter was a good choice to keep out!! I'm not tired of you!
    Don't know if I could go a week without crafting. I would go into withdrawals and get the jitters and maybe even foam at the mouth.....well, maybe no foaming but...who knows!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis...this is so stinkin' cute! Love it! Isn't that the sweetest lil bee! Happy packing! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok this little bee is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you safe passage on your travels. Crafting and traveling run neck and neck for me. I love the energy I get from crafting, but I love seeing new places and experiencing new things. Your card is so bright and happy feeling. Hope that is how you are feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is adorable! I love that little bee and keep coming w/ the Create a Critter! It's my fave at the moment too! :)

    And holy crow woman, 4 cards in 1 day? Sigh.... I miss it. Can't wait until August when I have more time.

    Thanks!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete