Thursday, April 22, 2010

PLAY

Can I just say I <3 LOVE <3 living here?!!!!  It's snowing like crazy right now.  My kind of day. :)

Here's a card I made this morning.  Bonnie wanted another Mickey Mouse and a doggie..... I'm here to please. :)

OH!  And thank you for all the kind thoughts and ((((hugs)))) yesterday!  I love all my bloggy friends!!

Would any of you guys be interested in me posting weekly CHALLENGES on my blog?  It's something I haven't done before, but I'm considering starting.  Just curious of any of you guys think you would participate if I started a weekly challenge.  Let me know what you think.


Card base butter yellow from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Green background paper from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack.
Ribbon from Michael's or Joann's - not sure which.
"Play" clear stamp from Heidi Grace "Reagan's Closet".
Solid papers from Recollections
Other papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack (Mickey's shorts & mouth, Pluto's tongue and collar.)
Cricut cartridge MICKEY & FRIENDS
Mickey & Pluto on page 83 cut @ 4"

  • (I cut the image in black with guidelines for additional placement for other colors and also cut a SHADOW for a little thicker outline.)

Therm O Web Foam Squares (man, I'm almost out!)
Scotch Photo Splits (also getting low)
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen (need to get another of these too soon.)

PLAY today!
Janis

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are having a blast in the snow..I'm sure you will miss that once you move!..The card is super cute! I would love a new challenge to join in on if you are planning to start one..I think it would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete