Monday, February 27, 2017

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style Ch# 64

Hi, everyone! 


Here is my take on the sketch. 
I created a 4x6 filler card for my Project Life Scrapbook page. 





Here is the filler card in my Project Life page.


This is my February title page. Sometimes for my title pages I only include the month, year, and filler cards with no photos, but in this case I had to add a couple of photos of our sweet Bonnie. I used the scallop circle and heart from the sketch and added my title at the top.



Thank you so much visiting me!
Be sure to swing by Sketches in Thyme and link up your project using Emma's sketch!




3 comments:

  1. Your PL Page is so cute! The filler turned out so adorable! Your precious photos of Bonnie are so sweet!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE PL page! LOVE how the filler turned out...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete