Friday, July 29, 2016

PDE Linky Party Design Team Call



Hi, everyone! We are now having a Design Team Call! Yay!

We are a weekly themed challenge blog that goes live 
every Friday at 12:00am Eastern Time.

Design Team Requirements


***Weekly projects submitted by the team

***Design Team Term is August through December
(I know August is only a weekend away, so the new team can start right away or you can choose which Friday in August would be best for you to start. I'm easy like that. LOL)

***DT will share the commenting weekly 
(You will be assigned a commenting number.)

***We have no sponsors and no prizes
(Therefore the Design Team is free to use any product from your favorite companies 
to complete your projects.)

***You can create any type of paper project 

***You must have an active blog and take good photos of your projects

-------------------------------------------------

If all of this sounds agreeable and doable for you, send an email to Janis (that's me) at
66cricket{at}gmail{dot}com. 

Be sure to include:

Your name
Facebook link (so I can friend request you)
Your blog name and link (so I can check out your crafting style and posting frequency

If we are already friends on Facebook, 
I'd prefer you to private message me instead of sending an email. :)

I'm excited!!

Can't wait to hear from you!!

:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment