Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cookies Tag - Guest Designer for Pink & Main

Hi, everyone! I am so excited to be Guest Designing for Pink & Main this month!


This tag was created using one of their newest stamp sets, "Cookies." I'm a true beginner at coloring stamps, but really these stamps are just cute without any coloring at all.


Can you smell the fresh baked cookies? They are peanut butter with chocolate chips. Mmmm.

Submitted:
PDE Linky Party - Always Anything Goes
The Challenge - photo inspiration (I used the food theme)
Allsorts - anything BUT a card
Decorate to Celebrate - anything goes party related (I decided my project would feed the party goers!)
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!

18 comments:

  1. Sweet Tag but those cookies had me at HELLO!!! LOL Fab job! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do those ship well? if so I think you have my addy!! LOL Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies smell so good!!! I'm gonna make a pumpkin pie today.
    Loving your tag! I think your coloring is most wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Wow, love how you were inspired! Those cookies look delicious! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are always so inspiring. <3 kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Tag but never mind that, can I have the cookies please, thanks for joinng us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi the tag is gorgeous and the cookies look amazing. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 26. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEET coloring....SWEET treats! Your shading is fabulous - love the colors you used on her hair. Being a CAS loving girl, I'm soooooo enamored with the white space on your tag - works so well to highlight the cute image! Thanks for sharing your 'sweet treats' at the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is darling Janis! Yummy cookies....my mouth is watering...hehe! They look delicious!
    Have a great evening my friend,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look super yum! Love the tag! Your colouring looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, and the cookies look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tag and those cookies look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - you cookies leap off the screen and the tag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANT some cookies!!!!! Cute tag! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, hope that you are able to join us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete