Monday, May 18, 2015

I Miss You Card & Winner!

Before I show you my card for today, the WINNER of the Cricut Scoring Tool is....

Marilyn of Who 'Dat Scrapper

Congratulations! Please email me (66cricketatgmaildotcom) or Private Message me on Facebook with your USA mailing address by the end of the week. Enjoy!

Do you enjoy Clean & Simple cards? Because that's what I have to show you today.


  • Make-It-Now Cricut Design Space card
  • All papers from scrap box
I wish Cricut Design Space would always list where the cuts and fonts are from. I love this font. It says I've purchased it, but I have no idea what cart it's on. I was going to change the message to something else, but couldn't figure out how to edit their text, so I thought I'd just add text, but couldn't figure out what font this was. Okay, that was a long sentence. LOL

Enjoy your day!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for picking my name as the winner of the cricut scoring tool. I just sent you an email with my mailing address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find out what font this is? That is so cute!<3kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Marilyn!!! You will love the scoring tool Marilyn!! Love the card Janis, but like you I too wish they would list the names of the carts used. It's frustrating when you can't figure out where a cut came from. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Janis!!! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete