Monday, April 30, 2012

Winner of TSQ Blog Hop & Paper Playtime's New Challenge!

First of all..... thank you to everyone who hopped along with us for April's Stamp Release over at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle! I loved reading all of your comments. The winner of the pack of 25 Action Wobbles is......

CathyinMN!!!!  Cathy, please email me your mailing address to craftyjanis at live dot com.

NOTICE TO WINNERS: If you are a prize winner, and you do not claim your prize within one week of winning, the prize will then be awarded to a new winner. Thank you.

AND NOW.......
Welcome to Paper Playtime's Ch# 73 ANYTHING GOES & Blog Hop!  If you've arrived here from Paper Playtime then you are in the right place! Paper Playtime is the very beginning of this hop and where you will enter your ANYTHING GOES project. (Or you can enter your project at the end of this post.)

Paper Playtime's sponsor this challenge / blog hop is our very own Design Team member, Sharon of MeeMee's Creations!


One participant in our challenge who comments on the blogs in the hop will win these lovely Prima Flower packs!!

Here is my ANYTHING GOES project:

Project #178 of this year
Card Details:

  • A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
  • Card base and all papers from DCWV Glam Gal stack
  • MEOW cartridge used for kitty fishing cut @ 4"
  • Journal punch used for sentiment mat
  • Sentiment stamp from the "FUN IN THE SUN" stamp set from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS
  • Buttons from Hobby Lobby
  • Fish Pearl from Recollection
DCWV Glam Gal Stack

Journal & Bracket Punch
MEOW Lite Card
Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS 
Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Lynn http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/.
:) Janis

31 comments:

  1. That card is so CUTE! Congrats to your winner.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, such a cute card. I love it. That kitty is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card and love the colors:) That kitty is adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is adorable!!! I love this!

    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little kitty. So glad our kitty does not go fishing in our aquarium but I do catch her staring at it lots. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply purr-fect! Love the colors. TFS!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, oh what a fun card Janis!! and the 'gone fishing' sentiment with this cut cracks me up! I love silly humor...great job!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I need to use my Cricut more often for cards. Love your images and sentiment together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. My cat used to do that to our fish tank. Unfortunately she did win. The fish had no chance. Thanks for the opportunity to win a prize. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! I love the way you not only post instructions or your recipe for your creations but also pics of the products used. TFS :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable!!! I so love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is too funny, great job & congrats to Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet sentiment paired with such a cute kitty...poor fish!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! I love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your creation made me laugh & smile! It's so fun and it has a lot of PINK, which is one of my favorite colors.

    Happy hopping,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww... What a sweet, adorable card!! LOVE this!! Your creativity always makes me SMILE!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, how funny that little cat card.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. HA!! This is so awesome!! That kitty looks so determined ;) What a fun and fabulous card my friend!! I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute project, love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is stinkin cute! I am bias to kitties... so of course I'm going to be all PAWS for this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww your Kitten is so cute and I love the colors. TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for letting me cruise through your blog! The cat card is so funny! But I think my fav is the Coin Envelope Min Album! That one I'm going to try.
    Have a beautiful day!
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hehehehe, this card makes me smile and giggle!!! It's so cute and fun with the play on words and the naughty kitty getting into the fish bowl lol! Too adorbable Janis, tfs and for being a part of another super fun and inspiring HOP! :) hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is an adorable card. I haven't done much with that cart but you made me want to :)
    Great job!

    Donya
    okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like the whimsy cat/fish card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never done this Blog Hop thing before. Hope I'm doing it right.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete