Monday, April 23, 2012

Action Wobble Challenge Winner!


Happy Monday! Thank you all so much for playing in my Action Wobble Challenge. My challenge ended yesterday, but you can still play along in the Action Wobble challenge over at Wobble Wednesday's Challenge - they have a new challenge every Wednesday, so you still have time to enter their challenge. CLICK HERE for that.

The winner for my Action Wobble Challenge is DEE @ Dee B's.


Dee, be sure and grab your Winner button above or with the HTML code on my sidebar. :)  Email me your USA snail mail address, and I'll get your Action Wobbles to you right away!


I'm so tickled over this little prize package I made today. I know, my round stamp on the back is upside down, but hey, it got your attention, so it's doing it's job well! :)

I used Mary's TICKET TALK 2 stamps for the headers. You can see all of Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS by clicking HERE.  I love both of her Ticket Talk stamp sets. One set has ADMIT ONE on the edge of the ticket and the other set has random ticket numbers on the edge.  I can't wait to use the "Ticket to Ride" stamp on TICKET TALK 2!! I can just imagine using it with County Fair cuts, Motorcycles, cars, airplanes, etc. I just got these stamps over the weekend... they are going to be a HOOT!

Everyone still has time to enter my current TAG challenge. CLICK HERE for that! Or CLICK HERE to see all of the TAG challenges! Challenges are always open until December 31, 2012 for entries, but to be in the drawing for the monthly prize, you must enter before the month is over. Good luck!

:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Janis, Thanks so much! I'm honored and will gladly display the Winner button on my Blog. I will email you.
    Thanks and have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge, cute card that Dee made and super cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dee! What a cute card! Thanks Janis for the helpin us get our wobble on! hugs!

    ReplyDelete