Friday, April 20, 2012

52 Tags Ch #16 TAG CHALLENGE


52 Tags Week #16 Challenge:
For Week #16, Create an ACROSTIC tag using your NAME.
According to Dictionary.com, here is the definition of an ACROSTIC:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/acrostic?s=t

Project # 170 of this year
Letters for name on tag were cut @ 3/4" from STORYBOOK Cricut cartridge.
Title and Words for Acrostic were printed using Minya Novelle font.
All stickers are from Mrs. Grossman's.

Tag base is cut from ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" on page 39 cut @ 4 1/2" using the Oblong and Shadow features.

Background paper from Recollections "All Girl" stack.


I'm also entering my tag this week into Inspire Me Fridays Link Party!

...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work by all the DT great inspirations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh so much to take in on this post Janis...first of all thank you so much for the tag win. Your challenge win button is super adorable!! love it!
    gorgeous tags by the DT, can't wait to play along with this one!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Maria! Congratulations, Design Team...your tags ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag Janis -- thanks for the inspiration AND the challenge :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirtion! I just linked up. Thanks for the invite. I had fun playing along. -hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my gosh, what a fun challenge! I'm starting my tag right now! :) Congrat to Maria, what a gorgeous cactus tag!!! Thanks for another great tag challenge Janis and for all the fabulous inspiration from your dt! Ohh yeah, I LOVE the new winner badge and I'm hoping it's okay to grab it since I was last month's winner :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete