Thursday, September 29, 2011

USC Gamecock Football Bird - for Paper Cutz Ch#110

TO SEE MY BLOG HOP POST FOR THE QUEEN'S ROYAL COURT FEATURING "4 MY BABIES SCRAPS" CLICK HERE.

Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of September? WOW. 
But today is the last day to enter my friend, Mary's, Paper Cutz Challenge #110.
Mary says....This week, for Challenge #110 We're going to"Button Up for Fall"! Make a card, LO or craft project for Fall using LOTS of buttons and any colors you’d like!
Well, that's a challenge right up my alley! I LOVE BUTTONS on my projects! Yippee!

#267 of this year 2011
My card is a gold A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
Background papers are scraps (probably from a DCWV pack).
3 BIRDS ON PARADE for USC Gamecock Football Birder page 51 cut @ 4". Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 4.  LeaveS from page 61 also cut @ 4". Keypad overlay Row 4, Column 4. Googlie eye! Buttons!
Stamp is from K Andrew Designs' "Winter Wishes" stamp set.  It's 2 of the stamps in that set just stamped multiple times in a line. Here's a close-up of that....


And here is a look at all the stamps in this set. It's a GREAT set - and not just for winter. There is a FRIEND stamp on here, Thanks, etc. You can do a lot with this set!


My Gamecock Football Birder is linked to....


And if you like to play picking which College Football team will win each weekend, check out the website my husband, Tom, created. It's just for fun. I usually choose my teams by color of their uniforms, mascots, or if I know someone who lives in that state. LOL  Of course, I ALWAYS choose the South Carolina Gamecocks to win!  Come play with us!
And find us on Facebook at...

Please make sure you see both posts going LIVE today. The other post is for ....


You can check out all the Design Team's projects every day this week by 
starting at The Scrapbooking Queen's blog. 

Have a fun, creative day! :) Janis

12 comments:

  1. This is just to cute!! Love the stamps, buttons, leaves and that super cute little birdie!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw your card, I thought you were my neighbor! I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and see the Gamecock logo everywhere in the stores here. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love how you used the sentiment stamps to create a fun border.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Gamecocks Go! Love the card! You are super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this bird love it. love the colors and layering Kristals stamps are the best. thanks for sharing.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I LOVE your football birdie!!!
    I love all things football, this is so cute Janis!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute!!! I can't get over how cute that football birdie is! Awesome job! And what a great stamp set... So versatile.

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's the cutest football player ever! so cute
    doris

    ReplyDelete