Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MAKE A WISH - Z-FOLD CARD & Request for CDS Cut File Links

Today is the day for you to make a Wish
Anything you want. 
Just Wish it.  
Close your eyes. 
Whisper your Wish
And then kiss your hand 
& blow your Wish into the air.  
It may come true. You never know. It could happen.

Z-Fold Card is just a regular card with the front cover folded back to the crease.

#190
Solid papers from Recollections.
Pattern papers from "Fairytale Princess" from Hobby Lobby.


ONCE UPON A PRINCESS Cricut Cartridge:
Princess page 24 cut @ 4"



Dress page 28 cut @ 4" 


Sentiment mat page 51 cut @ 2"


Diamond Ring page 56 cut @ 3"


Cut 2 mats @ 2" x 5 1/4"
Cut 2 mats @ 1 3/4" x 5"
Use these 2 mats together on the outside and inside panels.

Cut 1 mat @ 4" x 5 1/4"
Cut 2 mat @ 3 3/4" x 5"
Use these 2 mats for the inside.

And here is my FAVORITE STAMP IN THE WORLD!
It's from PSA ESSENTIALS.
I just Love, Love, Love it!!


Okay.
Get ready.
Make your Wish.

REQUEST:
Do you guys know of a GREAT blog that has CUT files for the Cricut Design Studio Software?  
PLEASE share the links with me!!  
I've been so scared of my software, & I really want to get over that fear. 
I think by having some CUT files you guys have already created, 
it will help me with some instant CUT gratification. :) 
Please leave a comment with the links,
or
email me at northrose@slowar.com
or
message me on facebook here 
or
hmmm.... I think that's it.
THANKS!!
To play along in my 
TOILET PAPER ROLL MINI 
CHALLENGE, click HERE!

:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Janis!! Love that little princess... with two little boys, I don't get to play with princesses very often. :(

    Sorry, I don't use DS, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cute card!!! Love the bg pattern papers. I closed my eyes, made my wish, kissed my hand and blew it in the air. I was blowing to Hubby so it could settle on him, but the air conditioner caught it and blew it in the other direction so I don't know if my wish will come true or not!! I'm sorry but I don't have any DS cut files. I never really got the hang of it and now with my Gypsy Girl, I just don't use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is so Pretty!!! My little 4 year old Grand Daughter would Love this. I made my wish Janis!!!! Oh,I pray to God that it comes true!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete