Friday, December 17, 2010

LEMONADE ANYONE?


Don't you just love Fridays? Today over at Flaunt It Fridays the challenge is to use the cup with lemon cut from Simply Charmed on page 148.  However, I don't have that cartridge, so I used the Lemonade pitcher from Block Party instead.  Doesn't it look refreshing?

Card base yellow from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding)
Background papers from DCWV The Christmas Combo 180 Stack
Solid papers from Recollections
Pitcher cut @ 4"
Flower from Prima Flowers
Rhinestone from Joann's
Lemons in pitcher spruced up with some yummy stickles!

Jingle Bells,
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Looks so refreshing! And yes, I love Fridays. At least the ones where I'm off on Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Janis, I am so glad you still flaunted it eventhough you didn't have Simply charmed! Great job!

    P.S.. I am now thirsty for some lemonade please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Janis. I really like how you worked it even though you did not have the cup! Great job:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete