Friday, December 31, 2010

CHEERS

I hope you have a very fun New Years!
Today over at my other blog, Flaunt It Fridays, the challenge is to use the martini cut from the Cricut cartridge From My Kitchen on page 60.

Card base red from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding)
Background papers from DCWV The Christmas Combo 180 Stack
Ribbon from Michael's
Solid papers from Stampin' Up and Recollections
Sentiments hand-written
Martini cut @ 4"

Here's an altered notebook I made with the martini cut.  This could be used for a PARTY PLANNER, etc.

CHEERS!
:) Janis

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I have this cart, and didn't even know this was on there :P Thanks for showing another cuuuute cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute!! Love all the fun paper you used and the notebook is just adorable!!
    Happy New Years my friend!
    Hope you have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Happy New Years!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this cartridge for Christmas but have been so busy I have not had time to even take it out from under the tree yet! Thanks for inspiring me to dig it out!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practical and fab!!!


    http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! love the altered notebook idea!

    ReplyDelete