Thursday, May 27, 2010

SPECIAL DELIVERY


This is my submission for Flutterby Wednesday's Challenge #111 - Anything goes as long as there is a butterfly, angel or fairy on the card.  Again, I used the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge.  I'm so loving this cart!
Card base Lavender from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Ribbon from Michael's or Joann's - can't remember which it's so old. :)
Purple background mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack)
Blue / White background paper cut @ 5" x 3 3/4" (DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack)
All Solid papers from Value Pack (4"x4" stack)
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
Mailbox page 67 cut @ 2" (I just cut a post to go with it since there's not one on this cart)
Butterfly page 69 cut @ 2"
Short grass page 45 cut @ 1"
Tall grass page 44 cut @ 3" and 2 1/2"
This was fun!  :)  Janis
Don't forget to hop over to my new challenge blog, Paper Playtime.  Challenges will be posted every Monday starting next Monday, May 31st!  Come play along!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the mail box with his cute little face. I having been wanting to do a LO with a mailbox, I was thinking of taking a pick of my son getting the mail! Yes I do that, I take pics just so I can do certain cuts! Ha ha I'm a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your card! It's so adorable. I'll definitely have to try this one out. Thanks

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww too cute I just luv butterflies.. and that mailbox is just too darn cute! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete