Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're Back!


Isn't she just the cutest little girl in the world? She's holding her stuffed animal named, DOG, who goes everywhere she goes.


Here is Aaron and Tom on one of our little hikes to Triple Falls. The day after this pic, they took a 13 mile hike. It took them 4 1/2 hours for that one. That kind of strenuous hiking is not for me. :)


Tom and Bonnie, oh and Dog. We had so much fun!


Here is Aaron and Keri. Look at those happy faces! You just can't buy happiness like that!


Again, what a relaxing weekend with our family! We did a little hiking, a little walking, a lot of sitting by the campfire, a lot of s'mores, and a whole lot of laughing.

I sure did miss you guys! I've got tons of your blogs I need to catch up on. I can see from my sidebar that you guys have been BUSY CRAFTING!

Maybe I'll get some crafting done tomorrow.... I don't know... I'm still in relaxed, vacation mode today. :)

Hugs,
Janis

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time Janis, welcome back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete